OPPORTUNITY FOR CNI GIRLS
With yet another initiative of the Synod of the Church of North
India, the Governing Body of the St. Stephen's Hospital Society
in its meeting held on March 24, 2012 has approved an interest
free loan covering tuition fee of fifteen poor students
sponsored by the Church of North India for a 3-1/2 years General
Nursing and Midwifery course in its College of Nursing. The
candidates should fulfill the following terms and conditions.
Orphans/single parent children/girls from severely financially
2. The effort is to especially help people from the Dalit
3. Unmarried female students between the age of 17 years and
below 25 years as on 31st July, 2013.
4. 10 + 2 or its equivalent with Science, Arts & Commerce
passed with minimum 50% marks.
5. Successful completion of the entrance tests to be announced
and held by St. Stephen's Hospital, Delhi.
6. The prospectus will be available in May 2013 and interested
students can obtain the same from St. Stephen's Hospital,
College of Nursing, Tis Hazari, Delhi – 110 054.
7. The application forms duly filled in should be submitted
through the respective CNI Dioceses to the St. Stephen's
Hospital, College of Nursing, Tis Hazari, Delhi – 110 054,
with a copy marked to the:General Secretary, CNI Synod, CNI
Bhavan, 16 Pandit Pant Marg, New Delhi 110 001